A range of accommodation options at special rates to conference participants ($48–$338/night) are available in varying proximity to the conference venues.
Accommodation for invited speakers is secured by the organizers. (If you are unsure please contact us)
All others need to secure their accommodation well in advance as there are limited vacancies in the area. Furthermore, availability of a preferred hotel cannot be guaranteed.
For all accomodations you will be requested to pay only a deposit to secure your reservation. You will be charged the remaining amount one week before your arrival. You will receive a confirmation within two working days (kindly note that in Israel, Friday is NOT a working day) whether your request is approved. If your request cannot be processed, your deposit will be refunded at no charge.
High quality accommodation with a spa, a gym and an outdoor pool, as well as a kids’ play area and a courtyard. Set in a village surrounded by desert, this refined hotel is 1 km from both Highway 40 and the Ben-Gurion’s Home museum. Ein Avdat National Park is 9 km away. There will be a free shuttle to and from the hotel/conference venue provided by the conference organizers (one daily shuttle in each direction).
The special conference guest price per night for either a single or a double occupancy available.
- Single room (BB) is 1149 NIS (approx. 326 USD)
- Double room (BB) is 1185 NIS (approx. 336 USD)
- VAT will be added for Israeli participants. Charges are made in local currency.
Sede Boqer Field School
Each room has its own bathroom and shower. All rooms have heating/air conditioning.
Special Price for Participants
(The field school is a non-profit organization and does not charge VAT; below are the total prices for both Israelis and international guests).
Per Person Per Night (BB)
Single room: 335 NIS (approx. 95 USD); Double room: 430 NIS (approx. 122 USD); bed in dormitory room (up to 6 people in bunk beds, separate rooms for women and men): 170 NIS (approx. 48 USD) per bed based on a minimum of 3-people in the room. Lower occupancy will increase cost slightly.
- Internet access is not available in the rooms but is available in some common areas
Located within walking distance of the conference venue, in Midreshet Ben-Gurion. Very limited availability.
Cozy, boutique, pleasant and intimate hotel of 14 rooms located on the campus. No shuttle service is required.
Accommodation options are varied with single/double rooms.
- Single Room: 675 NIS (approx. 192 USD)
- Double room- 700 NIS (approx. 199 USD)
Mashabim Country Lodging, located on the stunning Mashabei Sade kibbutz in southern Israel, offers guests a unique kibbutz hospitality experience. This is the perfect tranquil refuge, where you can escape the bustle of daily life, against an awe-inspiring backdrop of breathtaking desert landscapes. There will be a free shuttle to and from the hotel/conference venue provided by the conference organizers (one daily shuttle in each direction).
- Single Room: 377 NIS (approx. 107 USD)
- Double room- 473 NIS (approx. 134 USD)
General Notes on Accommodations:
- Check-in time is 3 pm. Check-out time is 9 am. There will be storage facilities on campus during the conference to guard your luggage if necessary.
- If you are an invited lecturer, please refrain from making your own hotel booking, as this will result in double booking.
- A conference representative will provide you with a key to your room, upon your arrival. If you will be arriving at unusual hours, please make sure you coordinate your arrival with the conference organizers.
- Cancellation up to one month prior to arrival will be fully refunded less the deposit made for reservation (200 NIS for the Field School rooms and 500 NIS for the Kedma).
- Cancellation less than one month prior to arrival and up to one week prior to arrival will be charged 50% of the total reservation cost.
- Cancellation less than one week prior to arrival will not be refunded.